Lgi CleanMark labels can be customized for size and used with either direct thermal or thermal transfer printers. They’re built to withstand extreme hot or cold temperatures, harsh chemical solvents, and physical abrasion. They feature the ability to indicate sterilization processes, such as autoclaving; may be pre-sterilized, and will not contaminate clean or sterile environments with particulates, outgassing, or microbes. CleanMark labels will firmly adhere to or easily peel from challenging surfaces.
Lgi’s CleanMark line of labels are easy-to-move, can be printed on with cleanroom pens or by any standard thermal transfer printer, and includes:
- CleanMark Labels
- CleanMark EZ-Peel Cleanroom Labels
- CleanMark Printers & Ribbons
- CleanMark Autoclave Labels
- CleanMark Cryogenic Labels
- CleanMark High Temperature Labels
- For what cleanroom classification will your labels be used?
- Is pre-sterilization required?
- Are extreme temperatures a possibility?
- Will there be chemical or solvent or exposure?
- Do you need your labels to cycle through changing environments?
- What type of surface will your labels adhere to (flat, cylindrical, conical, material, etc.)?
- Do you need permanent or removable labels?
- Do you need blank or pre-printed labels?
- What type of printer (thermal transfer, direct thermal, or Laser) will be used?
Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments, questions, and suggestions for us by clicking on “Post a Comment.” We also encourage you to share this post via the social media icons below.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers.