We've previously informed you about the FX-888D's (part number FX888D-23BY) new features such as user selectable preset temperatures & digital calibration, password protection, and a low-temperature alarm (and we've even filled you in on some great tutorials about those options). So, let's not waste any more of your time when you could be clicking over to QSource.com and purchasing your own FX888D (or a second or third one if you've already bought one). We'll leave you with the top specifications of Hakko's powerful and economical FX-888D Digital Soldering Station:
- Temperature range: 120° - 899°F (50° - 480°C)
- Digital readout displays °F or °C
- Adjustable temperature control
- Maintains idle temperature within 1.8°F (1°C) when set to 400 - 899°F (200 - 480°C)
- Store up to five preset temperatures with Preset Mode
- Ceramic heating element and sensor for rapid heat-up temperature and fast thermal recovery
- Password-protected temperature setting functionality
- Ergonomic, lightweight iron handles
- Uses Hakko T18 Series Tips
- Wide selection of tips available for soldering SMD and through-hole applications
- ESD Safe
- Compact design takes up less bench space
If there's a product or topic you'd like to see The Q Source Resource write about please let us know. We'd also appreciate if you share this blog post with your friends and colleagues via the social media links below. If you have questions or comments about the Hakko FX-888D Soldering Station or related topics please leave us a message in the comments section.
For additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers please subscribe to our email newsletter.