|Workrite Sierra HX Electric Workcenter|
We recently added thousands of Workrite Ergonomics products to QSource.com including 588 Sierra HX Electric items. Let's take a look at the features and benefits of these innovative workstations.
PROPER POSITIONING PROMOTES PRODUCTIVITYWorkrite's Sierra HX Electric Workcenters allow the user to adjust the height of the workstation to suit their physical requirements. Improper worker positioning (such as slouching, slumping, or bending forward at the waist) may lead to fatigue, discomfort, backache, or other injuries…which all impact worker health and productivity. (Workrite's Web site provides additional info about correct workstation posture.)
The Sierra HX Electric Workcenters feature motorized adjustable height via quiet motors, which provide more than 100 pounds of lifting force per leg, allowing for precise positioning (with three memory pre-sets). These tables also eliminate the standard crossbar to provide maximum leg clearance for user comfort, while maintaining unrivaled stability through an under-the-worksurface mount structure.
The Sierra HX Electric Series also boast the following green/environmental factors:
- LEED Credit Eligibility (other LEED data includes LEED Base Only: 26-29%, LEED with laminate: 31-37%, and LEED with Silhouette: 13-18%)
- Material & Resources Credit 4.1–4.2 (1–2 points)
- Innovation in Design Credit 1.1–1.4 (1–4 points)
- 0.1 W standby power use
- GREENGUARD® Silhouette top material
- VOC-free powdercoat
|A wide selection of accessories are available for the|
Sierra HX Electric line
- Frame finish: Charcoal or silver color
- Edge treatment: Standard, wedge, or ripple
- Edge color: Almond, Black, Folkstone, HW Brown, Opti Gray, or Soft White
- Table color: A wide variety of unique choices including Appears Likatre, Cavalcade South, Gateway to the Future, Ice Fishin, and Tropical Getaway
Visit Q Source's Workrite Ergonomics Department to place your order for the Sierra HX Electric Series Workcenters. For phone/email orders, or to have one of our knowledgeable associates assist you with building your workstation, please contact us via email or at 800-966-6020.
If there's a product or topic you'd like to see The Q Source Resource write about please let us know. We'd also appreciate if you share this blog post with your friends and colleagues via the social media links below. If you have questions or comments about anything on The Q Source Resource or QSource.com please leave us a message in the comments section.
For additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers please subscribe to our email newsletter.