|ACL Staticide ESD Floor Finish|
ACL's Five Basic Rules for ESD Control are:
- Define the boundaries of the environment in which unprotected electrostatic sensitive devices will be present. This is the ESD protective area.
- Define the sensitivity of devices to be handled in the ESD protective area.
- Do not contaminate the area with unnecessary non-static controlled materials.
- Establish a suitable static control program that both limits static generation to less than the damage threshold of the most sensitive device in the environment, and provides a safe, defined path for the dissipation of static charges.
- Audit the ESD protective area regularly to ensure that static control is maintained. Document the findings for future reference.
|ACL Staticide Wrist Strap & Heel Tester|
Our ACL Staticide section includes many excellent products in a variety of categories including: ESD-Safe Cleaners, Bench Grounds, Static Neutralizers, and more. So, if you're looking for an ESD-Safe Floor Finish, an ESD Tester, or even an ESD-Safe Trash Can, visit QSource.com and find your ESD Control solutions.
And, as always, if you have further questions about any of these products, or about other ESD Control solutions, please feel free to call (800-966-6020) or email us and one of our expert associates will be happy to help you.