SpecMat-H Mats have a static-dissipative homogeneous single-layer work surface, which is an ESD-safe, thermoplastic vinyl that is inherently dissipative throughout. These US-made mats have a soft textured surface, which offers comfortable protection against static discharge, parts slippage, and damage from UV lights. The SpecMat-H material is very durable and resistant against solder, heat, and most common solvents. When you add one of these promo-eligible mats to your shopping cart, the FREE giveaway items will be automatically included with your order.
Other features and benefits of the SpecMat-H product include:
- Mat resistance measures 108 – 109 ohms (according to ANSI/ESD S4.1)
- Electrical parts are warranted for the lifetime of the mat
- Meets ANSI/ESDA S20.20 compliance
- Single-layer with two thicknesses available (0.10" & 0.06")
- .05 second static decay
- Embossed surface
- Low outgassing and low VOC
- Color stability provided by UV additives
- A variety of roll sizes are available and custom cut sizes are offered
- Precut mats include two 10mm female snaps
Please visit our ACL FREE Giveaways page to purchase your SpecMat-H Mats or to get further info about our exclusive promo. You may also contact us by phone (800-966-6020), email, or via our Web site.
Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments, questions, and suggestions for us by clicking on “Post a Comment.” We also encourage you to share this post via the social media icons below.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers.