Eligible Guardian Monitors include the Static Solutions CM-1700 Ohm-Stat™ Guardian™ Constant ESD Monitor, which monitors one wrist strap and one person; the Static Solutions CM-1701 - Ohm-Stat Guardian Plus Constant ESD Monitor, which monitors one wrist strap, one person, and one ESD mat; and the Static Solutions CM-1702 - Ohm-Stat Guardian Pro Constant ESD Monitor, which monitors two wrist straps and two people. All three models share these common features and specifications:
- 100% continuous monitoring
- Compatible with standard one conductor wrist straps/cords
- Capacitance/impedance hyper technology
- NIST calibration certificate included
- Visual LED with audio piezo sound
- Uses AC power or 9-volt battery
- Off/On switch
- Adjustable set points for impedance of wrist straps, capacitance of person, and resistance of mats
- Works well with Ultimat ESD Rubber (excluding Ultimat White)
- Dimensions: 3" x 2.75" x 1"
- Hook/loop and screws mounting
- Safe limits: .75 - 1.2 megohms, impedance can be adjusted according to weight and size of operator
- Fail limits: below .75 megohms and over 1.3 megohms
- Red-fail, pass-green visual alarms
- Piezo buzzer audio alarm
- Active when switch turned on; inactive when power switch turned off, cord on docking snap, wrist strap on and green piezo on
- Wrist straps connected to ground even if monitor turned off
- Incoming voltage does not change trigger impedance
- Power: 110 volts or 9-volt battery with low-power LED
- Banana plug socket
Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments, questions, and suggestions for us by clicking on “Post a Comment.” We also encourage you to share this post via the social media icons below.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers.