The SMTA Expo is focused on the needs and interests of process engineers, SMT machine operators/technicians, quality engineers, test and component engineers, and project managers. This is a great opportunity to network with fellow colleagues, discover new products and resources, and attend the informative technical sessions. This year’s sessions include:
- Understanding PCB Design & Material Warpage Challenges by Eric Moen, Akrometrix - 11:30AM - 1:00PM in Salon H
- Use of Sprayed and Baked On Nano-Coated Stencils to Improve Solder Paste Printing by Fred Cox, MET - 11:30AM -1:00PM in Salon F
- Introduction to Latest in X-Ray and AOI Inspection Technology by John Travis, Nordson Dage - 2:00PM - 3:30PM in Salon H
- Conformal Coating Over No Clean Flux by Kevin Pigeon, Aim - 2:00PM - 3:30PM in Salon F
Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments, questions, and suggestions for us by clicking on “Post a Comment.” We also encourage you to share this post via the social media icons below.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers.
RELATED BLOG LINKS:
- Annual Long Island SMTA Expo Returns w/Great Educational & Networking Opportunities
- Long Island SMTA Expo 2013: Surface Mount Technology Solutions, Education & Networking
- The 2013 Long Island SMTA Expo and Technical Forum: More Than 70 Exhibits, Four Free Tech Sessions
- The 2012 Long Island SMTA Expo and Technical Forum: Technical Sessions, Networking & a Free Lunch
- Q Source at the 2011 L.I. SMTA Expo & Technical Forum
- Long Island SMTA Expo Update: Tech Sessions Added
- Q Source to Exhibit at the Long Island SMTA Expo and Technical Forum Trade Show