These two reliable ionizers feature built-in automatic emitter point cleaners, adjustable fan speeds, and steady-state DC ionization. If you’re looking for a dependable solution for ionization, these units are a smart choice.
SCS 9110-NO - BENCHTOP AIR IONIZERThe SCS 9110-NO 100-240 VAC Benchtop Air Ionizer w/Power Source helps eliminate the build-up of static charges on insulative materials. It has an easy access cover for maintenance, a white powder-coated metal housing, and an illuminated power switch. In addition, it features the following specifications:
- AC/DC Power Adapter Power Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz - Power Output: 24 VDC, 2.5A
- Operating Voltage: 24 VDC, 1.8 A maximum
- Power Consumption: 14 watts (normal operation) 42 watts (auto cleaning operation)
- Fuse: 2 QA, 250V, 5.2 x 20 mm glass tube
- Ion Emission: Steady-state DC
- Balance Voltage: ± 15 volt (25 ± 5°C, 45 ± 10% RH)
- Decay Time: ≤ 2 sec
- Air Speed: 500' per min (152 m/min)
- Audible Noise: High fan speed: 54 dB (sustained), 57 dB (auto cleaning)/Low fan speed: 48 dB (sustained), 55 dB (auto cleaning)
- Ozone Level: < 0.05 ppm
- Certifications & Approvals: cULus, CE, RoHS, WEEE
SCS 9310-NO - OVERHEAD AIR IONIZERThe SCS 9310-NO 100-240 VAC Overhead Air Ionizer w/Power Source includes most of the same features as the 9110-NO Benchtop unit. In addition, its specifications include:
- Operating Voltage: 24 VDC, 2.5A maximum
- Power Consumption: 43 watts (normal operation) 60 watts (auto cleaning operation)
- Fuse: 5 A, 250V, 5.2 x 20 mm glass tube
- Decay Time: ≤ 3.5 sec
- Air Speed: 200' per min (61 m/min)
- Audible Noise: High Fan Speed: 57 dB (sustained), 60 dB (auto cleaning)/Low Fan Speed: 46 dB (sustained), 51 dB (auto cleaning)
Please visit QSource.com to purchase one of these new SCS Air Ionizers. You may also contact us by phone (800-966-6020), email, or via our Web site. QSource.com also offers a complete line of SCS (formerly 3M) products.
Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments, questions, and suggestions for us by clicking on “Post a Comment.” We also encourage you to share this post via the social media icons below.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers.