OSHA and EPA regulations (29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2), 40 CFR 112.7(c)(1)(vii), and 29 CFR 1910.120(j)(1)(vii)) require specific spill control and cleanup procedures to protect employees. The cost of non-compliance can be devastating in a number of ways. Brady’s SPC product line offers hundreds of spill control solutions for your workplace so you can avoid those costly cleanups.
Our new Brady SPC Absorbents Department features everything you need to create an effective SPCC plan with products in the following categories:
- Absorbent Rugs & Matting
- Absorbent SOCs, Pillows & Drum Covers
- Chemical Absorbent Pads & Rolls
- Granular Absorbents
- Marine Absorbents
- Oil-Only Absorbent Pads & Rolls
- Spill Response Kits
- Universal Absorbent Pads & Rolls
- Spill Control & Containment
What Are You Absorbing?
- Universal spills include coolants, solvents, gasoline, vegetable oil, kerosene, and other water-based fluids
- Oil only spills include hydraulic oil, motor oil, brake fluid, cooking oil, turpentine, and other oil-based fluids
- Chemical spills include aggressive chemicals, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, and other unknown chemicals
What Type of Absorbent Application?
- Wiping, dripping or foot traffic applications use pads, rolls, SOCs, and pillows
- Barrier-backed or heavy traffic applications use mats and rugs
- Emergency spill response use spill containment and spill kits
What Size & Weight Do You Need?
- Brady SPC products are available in a wide variety of sizes and absorbency weights in many categories
Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments, questions, and suggestions for us by clicking on “Post a Comment.” We also encourage you to share this post via the social media icons below.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers.