- Reduces strain by liberating users from a fixed working position
- Allows for natural upright body posture, which increases user comfort
- Provides an entirely natural view of the subject by allowing ambient light to enter the eyes
- Allows users to wear prescription or safety glasses
- Next to no set-up required, which means no fiddly eyepieces to configure for each user
- Eyepiece-less technology provides users with better peripheral vision for tasks requiring hand-eye coordination
- Enhanced 3D depth perception via freedom of head movement allows stunning image quality
- Comfortable operators equals greater levels of accuracy for longer periods of time
- Minimizes strain-related injuries and/or healthcare costs associated with prolonged microscope use
- Superior performance improves fault detection and reduces costly mistakes
- Happy workers are productive workers
- Show your customers you have the best inspection capabilities and gain the competitive advantage
Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments, questions, and suggestions for us by clicking on “Post a Comment.” We also encourage you to share this post via the social media icons below.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers.