Brady's latest upgrade enhances versatility and functionality and offers many features and benefits including:
- Improved die-cut label printing throughput
- Set "no weeding box" as default (BBP37 only)
- Improved process color printing
- Added "cut borders around pipe markers" feature (BBP37 only)
- Improved/updated GHS app
- Added "Cut Label Boundary" feature (BBP37 only)
- Added the ability to add text (or any object type) to a circle gauge label
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
Click the link to download the firmware upgrade for Brady’s BBP35 and BBP37 printers. For more info about these printers (or any other Brady product) and to make a purchase, please visit QSource.com. You may also contact us by phone (800-966-6020) or email.
Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments, questions, and suggestions for us by clicking on “Post a Comment.” We also encourage you to share this post via the social media icons below.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers.