The ACL Staticide 6800 Conductive Floor Mat (available in three sizes) is created from engineered PVC. The mat’s inherent electrical properties make it impervious to wear damage encountered by moving furniture, scratching, or scuff marks. These black vinyl conductive chair mats are perfect for a desk or long workstation.
Other important features and benefits of ACL’s 6800 Series mats include:
- A continuous and permanent path-to-ground via a homogeneous distribution of proprietary conductive polymers
- Low VOC and outgassing are perfect for controlled environments
- Manufactured with RoHS-compliant components, which are not listed on the REACH SvHC list
- American-made and can be shipped under NAFTA rules
- ANSI/ESD S20.20-compliant and passes weathering zone resistance per ASTM D178-01
- UV additives protect color and eliminate fading
- 0.09" thick and 103 – 106 ohms resistance per ANSI/ESD S7.1-2005
ADDITIONAL SAVINGS & FREE CLEANERSOur new promo gives you an additional 5% off our already low prices on these ACL Staticide 6800 Conductive Floor Mats. Your discount will be applied after you add a mat to your shopping cart.
You’ll also receive a FREE pint of 4030P Ready-to-Use Neutral Cleaner and a FREE package of LF50S Heavy Duty Lint-Free Wipers (5 wipes). Your FREE items will be added to your cart automatically.
ACL’s 4030 Ready-to-Use Neutral Cleaner is a low-foaming, multi-purpose cleaner that will not degrade the anti-static properties of the environment. The LF50 Heavy-Duty Lint Free Wipes are perfect for a variety of cleaning applications from everyday use to industrial manufacturing environments.
Please visit our ACL Staticide 6800 Series promo page at QSource.com to save 5% on your mat purchase and receive your FREE cleaning products. You may also contact us by phone (800-966-6020) or email. Please Note: Special promotion ends April 30th, 2016
† Free items added to cart automatically / * Discount applied in cart
Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments, questions, and suggestions for us by clicking on “Post a Comment.” We also encourage you to share this post via the social media icons below.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers.