Perfect for use in electronic assembly, medical device assembly and packaging, and semiconductor manufacturing, the Transforming Technologies BFN-801 Ionizer uses its corona ionizing technology to produce a continuous balanced output of positive and negative air ions to create excellent rapid charge decay for sensitive electronic devices at the workstation. This user-friendly ionizer is uniquely designed to deliver fast decay times with low offset voltages.
The BFN-801 achieves its impressive results via these notable specifications:
- Air volume: 50 CFM-100 CFM (low-high)
- Effective coverage: 1' x 5' area coverage
- Balance: 0 ±10 volts
- Decay time: < 2 seconds @12", 1000V-100V, fan speed on high
- RH operating range: 20-60%, non-condensing
- Temperature: 32-122° F (0-50° C)
- Ozone production: < 0.003 ppm, 12" in front of unit, EPA EQOA577019
- Audible noise: 44dB(A) (Distance 1 meter)
AND A FREE 4500 SERIES MAT, TOOThe MT2448B Two-Layer Rubber ESD Table Mat is constructed of sturdy 2-ply rubber consisting of a conductive layer backing a static-dissipative top layer that provides exceptional electrical performance characteristics. This 4500 Series mat includes two female 10 mm snaps and grounding hardware and is resistant to hot solders, soldering irons, and most solvents.
The MT2448B meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and the recommendations of ESD 4.1 and features the following specifications:
- Thickness: 0.08"
- Hardness: 60 (Shore A)
- Tensile Strength: >1000 PSI
- Elongation: >300%
- Resistance-to-Ground: 8 x 106-8 ohms
- Resistance Point-to-Point: 2 x 106-8 ohms
- Charge Decay (5kV to 50V): 0.01 seconds
- Color: NASA blue
Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments, questions, and suggestions for us by clicking on “Post a Comment.” We also encourage you to share this post via the social media icons below.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers.