Positioned as an entry-level label printer, the single-color BBP30 is great for pipe markers, shelf and bin labels, GHS labels, arc flash labels, warning and danger labels. Using existing B30 consumables, the BBP30 offers versatility for use in maintenance, operations, and safety applications.
The BBP30 offers a compact, space-conscious design, fast print speeds for better production, compatibility with Brady’s Workstation label apps, easy-to-load tapes and labels, and ribbon cartridges that snap into place and eliminate the possibility of incorrect installation.
DIVERSITY OF APPLICATIONSThe Brady BBP30 Label Printer is a great choice for users in:
- Workplace Safety & Compliance
- Lean 5S & Visual Workplace
- Facility, Maintenance & Operations ID
- GHS and RTK, safety/emergency egress signs & labels
- 5S/Kaizen/Lean/visual workplace labels
- Machinery/equipment labeling, pipe identification and arc flash safety warnings
- Inventory labeling and end-of-row and bay signage
- Plant-specific arc flash, panel, and overhead voltage labels
Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments, questions, and suggestions for us by clicking on “Post a Comment.” We also encourage you to share this post via the social media icons below.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers.