The firmware versions are as follows:
- BBP31 = v207_e2.00.05 (FW 207, eSW 2.0.5), v118_e2.00.05 (FW 118, eSW 2.0.5), and v119_e2.00.05 (FW 207, eSW 2.0.5) – The upgrade will check the version of the BBP31 Printer and automatically install the correct version.
- BBP85 = v145_e2.00.05 (FW 145, eWS 2.0.5)
- Built-in GHS application - Ideal for customers who are unable to install/download 3rd-party software on their computers, yet still need to print durable GHS labels
- Graphics now has a Shapes category
- New ISO category in Graphics offers 100s of new graphics
- 2D bar codes including QR code
- Ability to set a label width that is smaller than the width of the continuous tape installed
- Built-in Gradient Scale app - BBP85-only since it requires multi-color printing
If there's a product or topic you'd like to see The Q Source Resource write about please let us know. We'd also appreciate if you share this blog post with your friends and colleagues via the social media links below. If you have questions or comments about anything on The Q Source Resource or QSource.com please leave us a message in the comments section.
For additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers please subscribe to our email newsletter.