The EB-2000S-K is a brand new soldering station based on Curie Heat Technology. This technology responds to the thermal needs of individual solder joints by fine-tuning the power immediately, thus meeting the precise requirements of the substrate components and solder materials.
Features of the EB-2000S-K:
- Curie Heat Technology operating at 470 KHz
- Maximum flexibility – can use any of the EK, EP, or ES Series
- Extremely compact, weighs just 1.3 kilograms
- Requires NO calibration or operator training
- No additional coil assembly costs
- Input Line Voltage: EB-2000PS – 100-240 VAC, 55W
- Surface Resistivity: 105 – 109 Ω/sq.
- Tip to Ground Potential: <2mV, true RMS 50-500Hz
- Tip to Ground Resistance: <2 Ohms DC
- Idle temperature Stability: +/- 1.1 °C (2 °F) in still air
- Max Enclosure Temperature: 50 °C (122 °F)
- Fuse: EB-2000PS – 250V 1A “Slo-Blo”
- Output Power (Maximum): 50 Watts
- Output Frequency: 470 KHz
- Size (W x H x D): 110 mm x 155 mm x 92 mm
- Input Line Frequency: 50/60Hz
Please note: Invoice must be dated between 4/1/15 and 6/30/15, redemptions must be postmarked within 30 days of the distributor invoice date, and customers are responsible for all shipping charges of the free soldering stations (must provide a UPS or FedEx account number).
For further information, you may contact Q Source by phone (800-966-6020), email, or via our Web site.
If there's a product or topic you'd like to see The Q Source Resource write about please let us know. We'd also appreciate if you share this blog post with your friends and colleagues via the social media links below. If you have questions or comments about anything on The Q Source Resource or QSource.com please leave us a message in the comments section.
For additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers please subscribe to our email newsletter.