The seminar will provide an in-depth look at ESD, what causes it, how to eliminate it, and other related topics. There will be many live ESD demonstrations, networking opportunities with a free lunch, and even a free goody bag. Early registrants will be in the running for an in-depth ESD audit for their organization ($1,000 value). Three of these ESD audits will be given away and the winners will be contacted before the seminar. Please note: Results of the ESD audit will be sent to that organization's contact, and only them, for their review.
- Served as Vice-Chair of the ESDA Standards Organization for nearly 10 years
- Currently a member of the ESDA Standards Committee and is active in several Standards Working Groups
- Served on the ESDA Board of Directors for six years as Business Unit Manager for Marketing and Communications
- Has authored several articles regarding ESD control
- Currently an officer of the ESDA North Central Chapter
- Holds certification as a Level 1 - Plant Auditor and Level 2 - Program Design and Administration from Stephen Halperin & Associates
Attendees to the seminar can expect an agenda that ranges from the basics of ESD through compliance verification. There will also be a Q&A session after Craig's presentation.
For more information about invites to the "ESD Control for Electronics Manufacturing" seminar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.