The ten videos (counting two factory tours that look at manufacturing processes) range in length from 1:56 to 6:42. Available either on the Production Basics site or on their YouTube Channel, the videos include the following titles:
- How to Assemble a C-Leg Station – Learn how to assemble a Stand-Alone C-Leg Workstation
- How to Assemble an RTW Table - Watch how to put together an RTW Table
- How to Assemble & Install a Drawer Mounting Kit (for RTW, Easy-Lift 4-Post) - A demonstration of the correct way to align and attach Drawer Mounting Kits on your workbench
- How to Attach a Basic Nut & Bolt – See how quick and easy it is to attach basic nuts & bolts
- How to Assemble & Install a Riser Shelf – Learn a few useful tips for assembling a Riser Shelf
- How to Assemble & Install a Power Rail – An excellent demo showing how to install the Power Rail’s surface mount and upright mounting brackets
- How to Install Uprights (for RTW, PedSys and Easy Lift 4-post) – Find out how to use uprights to install accessories above the worksurface
- How to Reposition a Drawer Slide – Watch this video to see how easy it is to position drawer slides to allow for different sizes of drawers or drawer order
- Tour our Factory- Worksurface Manufacturing – An interesting tour of Production Basics Worksurface Processing Department at their Billerica, MA facility
- Tour our Factory - Welding Work Bench Frames – Another excellent tour of the Billerica, MA facility with a focus on welding C-Leg Frames
If there's a specific product or topic that you'd like to see The Q Source Resource cover please let us know. We'd also appreciate if you share this blog post with your friends and colleagues via the social media links below. If you have questions or comments about Production Basics products please leave us a message in the comments section.
For additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers please subscribe to our email newsletter.