The SMTA Expo and Technical Forum, which runs from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., offers more than 70 FREE exhibits and four FREE technical sessions including:
- Underfill - A Route to Improved Reliability by Dr. Neil Poole of Henkel Electronic Materials LLC (12:15-1:00 PM)
- Benefits of 3D Solder Paste Inspection by Jeff Mogensen of PARMI Co. Ltd. (1:15-2:00 PM)
- Defect Analysis and Inspection by John Travis of Nordson Dage/Yestech (2:15-3:00 PM)
- Stencil Printing Process Optimization and Audit by Michael O'Hanlon of DEK Printing Machines (3:15-4:00 PM)
If there's topic you'd like to see The Q Source Resource write about please let us know. We'd also appreciate if you share our blog posts with your friends and colleagues via the social media links below. If you have questions or comments about the SMTA Expo and Technical Forum please leave us a message in the comments section.
For additional Q Source news, product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers please subscribe to our email newsletter.
- The 2012 Long Island SMTA Expo and Technical Forum: Technical Sessions, Networking & a Free Lunch
- Long Island SMTA Expo Update: Tech Sessions Added
- Q Source at the 2011 L.I. SMTA Expo & Technical Forum