- MedTechWorld MD&M Minneapolis: October 28 – October 30, 2013 at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, MN – A conference for educators, suppliers, thought-leaders, and medical device development professionals. Features a three-day, three-track conference with 600+ suppliers, free Tech Theater, and 85+ presenters.
- Wireless Medical Devices EAST: November 5 – November 7, 2013 at the Westin Copley Place in Boston – A conference targeted at medical device manufacturers from a variety of levels, including smaller, innovative startup companies. Featuring a four-panel discussion, insights from the military, a focus on BYOD, change management, and mobile apps, and input from the top twenty wireless medical device manufacturers.
- IVD Business Strategy Conference: November 6 – November 8, 2013 at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront in San Diego – A conference focusing on business strategies, regulatory, and technological advancements for success in the IVD industry. Featuring experts and thought leaders speaking about the future of the IVD business landscape, regulatory requirements for domestic and global markets, and the latest technology solutions for sequencing, molecular diagnostics, wireless, and point-of-care devices.
- MedTechWorld BIOMEDevice featuring Wireless Medical Devices WEST: December 3 – December 5, 2013 at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA – A conference created to provide medical device manufacturers with the competitive advantage they need. Featuring two tracks (“Consumerization of Wireless Medical Devices” and “Product Development for Wireless Medical Devices”) and topics designed to help manufacturers make informed decisions about a number of factors such as connectivity, size, usability, and more.
- Medical Devices Summit: February 24 – February 26, 2014 at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf in Boston – A conference for industry and regulatory professionals to come together and address top issues in compliance, innovation, and quality. Featuring current information regarding competitive design, regulations, and new prospects for medical device manufacturers.
- Design of Medical Devices Conferences: April 7 – April 10, 2014 at The Commons Hotel & McNamara Alumni Center in Minneapolis, MN – A conference focused on the top issues and innovations for medical device designers. Features an impressive number of valuable sessions on topics such as artificial organs, neuroengineering, and surgical robotics and must-see demonstrations including a regulatory science symposium, a live surgery, and a hands-on exhibit by the Visible Heart Laboratory.
- The 10X Medical Device Conference from the Medical Device Group: May 12 - May 14, 2014 at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Minneapolis Park Place in Minneapolis, MN – A conference of leading industry experts targeted at medical device industry professionals. Features strategic sessions created to help medical device companies achieve high-growth mode or attain the next phase of their growth.
Please keep an eye on The Q Source Resource Blog as we’ll soon be posting conference info for other industries including assembly, cleanroom/laboratory, crafting/hobbyists, and more.
If there's a product or topic you'd like to see The Q Source Resource write about please let us know. We'd also appreciate if you share this blog post with your friends and colleagues via the social media links below. And, as mentioned, if you have comments about upcoming Medical Device conferences please leave us a message in the comments section.
For additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers please subscribe to our email newsletter.