If you're working with small components such as 0402, 0201, and 01005 chips (or chips that must be viewed under a microscope) the NANT stations' two NT105 Nano Soldering Irons can be used simultaneously for high-precision nano soldering work. The extremely lightweight and comfortable NT105 irons offer maximum control through their short tip-to-grip distance and, used with the C105 cartridges, provide up to 15 watts of power.
JBC-EXCLUSIVE TECHNOLOGY & FEATURESThe JBC NANT stations utilize JBC's exclusive heating system with intelligent sleep and hibernation features. The control unit's built-in display offers a menu allowing for customization of more than 20 parameters to help you manage your soldering processes.
The JBC NANT Nano Soldering Stations are updated with all of the new NAST technology including:
Easier Tool Placement
- An anti-rotating clamp on top of the cable collector, which prevents cable tangles
- Tool holders present a wider angle to ease placement of tools
- A cleaning and extraction set, which allows for increased productivity and time savings
- The two cleaning stands, with a splashguard and a cartridge extractor, allow for quick & safe one-handed cartridge changes
- Availability of different cleaning systems for organizing the nano cartridges according to the application
- Weight: 3.5 lb. (1.6 kg)
- Size: 170 x 290 x 160 mm
- Voltage (AC): 230 V/120 V/100 V
- Input Fuse: 0.2A (230 V), 0.5A (120 V and 100 V)
- Output Peak Power: 12 W/7.5 V
- Temperature Selection: 90-400 ºC/190-752 ºF
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 10-40 ºC/50-104 ºF
- ESD Safe: Yes
- Package Weight: 4.96 lb. (2.25 kg)
- Package Dimensions: 276 x 276 x 136 mm
If there's a product or topic you'd like to see The Q Source Resource write about please let us know. We'd also appreciate if you share this blog post with your friends and colleagues via the social media links below. If you have questions or comments about JBC Soldering Stations or related topics please leave us a message in the comments section.
For additional Q Source product information, reviews, how-to articles, and special offers please subscribe to our email newsletter.