Hakko has created 21 (so far) excellent instructional videos covering a range of how-to topics and products. Interesting themes include "Learn the basics of SMD soldering and desoldering" and "Learn basic differences between tin-lead and lead-free alloys."
Hakko product-related videos include informative tips for items like their FM-206 3-Port Rework Station, Hakko FR-803B Digital SMD Hot Air Rework System, Hakko FR-870 2-Bank IR Preheater, Hakko FT-8003 Hot Knife-Blade, Hakko FT-801 Thermal Wire Stripper, Hakko FX-888D Digital Soldering Station, Hakko FM-203 Dual Port Soldering System, Hakko FM-2022 SMD Parallel Remover, Hakko FR-1418 BGA Rework System, and Hakko FM-2024 Desoldering Module.
Q Source's "On the Bench" YouTube series has also focused on Hakko products several times:
- Unboxing the Hakko FX-888D Digital Soldering Station
- Unboxing the Hakko FX-888 Soldering Station
- Hakko FX-8804-CK Hot Tweezers Kit for the FX-888
- Hakko FA-430 Fume Extractor Intro with Noise Sample
- Hakko FT-801 Thermal Wire Stripper Introduction
If there's a product or topic you'd like to see Q Source cover in an "On the Bench" video please let us know. We'd also appreciate if you share this blog post with your friends and colleagues via the social media links below. And, as always, feel free to leave us a message in the comments section.
* Please note: Many of Hakko's videos can also be found on Hakko USA's YouTube page.