The CamZ was created by Vision Engineering to enable you to magnify, inspect, and capture images (and store up 100) where you want, when you want. Using the CamZ's high-resolution, 4.3" diagonal color display and magnification (up to 14x) and easy-to-use ergonomically positioned buttons (Capture Image, Magnification, & Illumination), your inspectors have the ability to document manufacturing or assembly faults, inspect immobile items, obtain quick onscreen X, Y dimensions, and capture/download images--all while moving about your production area.
- 4x-14x magnification: Far focus - 4x, 5x, and 8x/Near focus - 7x, 9x, and 14x
- 3MP CMOS sensor
- Sensor video: 30 frames per second
- Dual LED illumination, optimized for macro imaging
- On-screen dimensioning, with cursor & grid functions
- Capture & store 100 images capture in 480 x 272 bitmap format (images can include date stamp and any cursors/grids in use)
- Micro USB connection for image download & charging
- Lithium-ion battery, with 5-hour continuous operation time
- 4-hour charge time via USB
- Supported OS: Windows 2K/ME/XP/Vista/7, Apple Mac OSx, and Linux Mass Storage Class drivers
- Dimensions: 200 L x 80 H x 30 D mm
- Weight: 225 grams or 0.49604009 lb.
The Vision Engineering CamZ ships with a hard-plastic foam-filled case; an adjustable lanyard, with safety clip; a lens cleaning cloth; a USB cable, and a universal USB charger.
For more information, or to place an order, please visit our Vision Engineering CamZ page at QSource.com. Furthermore, our Vision Engineering Department offers a variety of stereo microscopes and visual inspection solutions. If you need further assistance, or for a non-Web order, please contact us at 800-966-6020 or via email.