Most of these in stock, ready-to-ship items are your must-haves for ESD safety. Save on wrist straps, grounding cords, and more including:
- 3M 2389: 10' Table Mat Interconnect Cord w/10 mm Snap - Used to interconnect two monitored worksurfaces.
- 3M 4013: 1.813" x 4" Round Container - Perfect for static-safe storage, kitting, and in-process handling and transporting of static-sensitive assemblies and devices.
- 3M 3001016: 10" x 16" SCC 1000 Series Metal-In Zip-Top Static Shielding Bag 100/Pack - Transparent, metallized, zip-top static shield bags with a four-layer construction that provides a static-safe environment for sensitive electronic devices.
- 3M 1002026: 20" x 26" SCC 1000 Series Metal-In Open-Top Static Shielding Bag 100/Pack - Transparent, metallized, open-top static shield bags with a four-layer construction that provides a static-safe environment for sensitive electronic devices.
- 3M 3057: Workstation Monitor Stand-By Jack for 3M TM724 or TM790 - Allows the operator to disconnect a ground cord from the wrist strap and leave the workstation without deactivating the 3M 724 Workstation Monitor or 790 Static Monitor.
- 3M 2220: 10' Wrist Strap Ground Cord w/Alligator Clip - This single bundle of tensile conductors is laced for great strength and reinforced with strong synthetic fibers. Highly durable with segmented strain relief.
- 3M 4650: 5' Adjustable Thermo-Plastic Wrist Strap w/Cord & 4 mm Snap - Made from a thermo-plastic material that is lightweight, has a low-profile, and safely makes contact with human skin. The included ground cord is made from highly flexible tinsel conductors that are laced into a high strength, energy absorbing synthetic fibers and housed by a lightweight coil thermo-plastic jacket.
- 3M 2210: 5' Wrist Strap Ground Cord w/Alligator Clip - Laced for great strength, this single bundle of tensile conductors are reinforced with strong synthetic fibers. Highly durable with segmented strain relief.
We’re sure you'll want to stock up and save on these excellent 3M items. Please visit our Clearance Center often as our selection changes on a regular basis. You never know what great deals you'll find there. For questions about any of these products, please contact us at 800-966-6020 or via email.