Master Appliance knows a thing or two about heat guns—having manufactured them for 55 years. They've provided homeowners, electricians, plumbers, and contractors with high-quality heat guns to meet a variety of tasks such as paint stripping, thawing out pipes, soldering, bending PVC pipes, drying paint, and more. Let's take a closer look at a few of these versatile, must-have tools.
MASTER APPLIANCE MASTER HEAT GUNS®Master Heat Gun has been used by countless professionals for a myriad of tasks requiring reliable, flameless heat. Solidly built (double-protected heating element and die-cast aluminum housing) and powerful (its universal motor provides 23 CFM airflow with temperatures up to 1000°F) the Master Appliance Master Heat Gun offers durability and longevity.
Features and benefits of the Master Appliance Master Heat Guns include:
- High temperature and power ratings: 1000°F/540°C at up to 1740 watts
- Make quick work of heating tasks with a high airflow rating of 23 CFM at 3000 FPM
- Powerful high-speed universal motor
- Sturdy die-cast housing
- Adjustable non-slip stand
- Great for drying and heating parts, bending plastics, curing adhesives, shrink tubing, and more
MASTER APPLIANCE VARITEMP® HEAT GUNSMaster Appliance's Varitemp Heat Guns offer heavy-duty, professional quality with variable temperature control. Variable temperature is important for tasks such as thawing out pipes where you'd want to start at a lower temperature and increase the heat as you conditioned the pipes. Reaching temperatures up to 1000°F, Master Appliance's Varitemp models make such tasks quicker and easier.
Features and benefits of the Master Appliance Varitemp Heat Guns include:
- Up to 1000°F/540°C at 1740 watts temperature and power ratings
- Easy dial-in temperature adjustment from ambient with variable temperature control
- High airflow rating: 23 CFM at 3000
- High-speed universal motor
- Rugged, lightweight, and sturdy die-cast aluminum housing
- Heating element encased in a double-protected housing
MASTER APPLIANCE PROHEAT® HEAT GUNSMaster Appliance’s ProHeat Series include a number of heat gun models (Proheat Quick-Touch™, ProHeat Dualtemp™, ProHeat Varitemp, ProHeat Variair® Temperature, ProHeat LCD Dial-In, and the ProHeat LCD Programmable) with options to make any job faster and easier. For instance, the ProHeat LCD Heat Gun offers LCD temperature and airflow displays, while the Quick-Touch provides a momentary contact switch, which turns the unit off if the switch isn’t held.
Features and benefits of the Master Appliance ProHeat Heat Guns include:
- A rugged thermoplastic housing provides protection and longevity
- High-temperature, flameless heat via the enclosed ceramic heating element
- The easy grip handle and protective hand & switch guard provide ergonomic protection and prevent operator fatigue
- Easy to hang and use with its convenient hanging loop
- Easily draws intake air through its protected, wrap around air intake
- A stable, built-in stand and 3-wire grounded cordset provide flexibility and hand-free use
You'll find dozens of heat gun products along with hundreds of other Master Appliance heat tools at QSource.com. For more information, or to place a non-Web order, please contact us at 800-966-6020 or via email. We'd also love to hear about your experiences using Master Appliance heat guns—so, please post your comments below.