The upcoming Version 2.1 update includes a number of new features to make the management process easier and more efficient. Brady LINK360 V2.1 will include the following additions:
- Lockout Device Lists - Users will be able to view and print lockout device lists for selected machines/lockout procedures
- Check List for Sign Off - Users be able to print, view, and archive signed-off printed check lists
- Native iPad App - Employees will be able to do their work at the machine (creating, auditing, and editing procedures) with the BRADY LINK360 Lockout Center native app
- Paging Tools - Provided two types of paging options for viewing multiple pages of data or procedures. Depending on where a user was in the system, they could choose the option to "Show More," which displays an additional 20 items (usually procedures), or use the Paging Control, which displays a drop-down list that let them choose how many items they wanted displayed on the page at one time (usually for data lists)
- LOTO Template Editing - Added new template properties that let the user choose to display an Energy Source Icon, an Identifier (ID), or both a small icon and ID on the procedure(s)
- Setup Routing Requirements - Let company administrators setup the way the company procedures should be reviewed and approved. Options included: No approval required, 1st level approval required, 2nd level approval required
For more information about Brady's LINK360 platform please refer to our previous blog post, "Brady's LINK360 Cloud-Based Software Platform: Ease of Use for Ease of Mind". Also, for an insight into the importance of visual information management, please read, "Information Management as a Means for Dynamic Communication" written by our Brady guest blogger, Marlon Davis.
To purchase a LINK360 license please contact Q Source via phone (800-966-6020) or email and one of our Brady experts will gladly assist you.