Brady believes that label printing should be fast and simple and that your label printer should be powerful and versatile. From what we've seen of the BBP33, it looks like Brady has developed a printing tool that achieves those goals and sets new standards.
The Brady BBP33 Label Printer offers hassle-free thermal transfer printing for a variety of applications including: Wire, OEM, Product & Electronics, Safety & Facility, and Lean/5S. This PC-connect-only printer is great for medium use throughput and operation* (1,000 labels/day, 8 hours/day, 5 days a week for Wire ID and Small OEM labels. 600 2” x 4” labels per day or 300 larger labels per day for Safety labels) and offers around 500 parts and about 39 materials.
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Auto Cutter: Standard (Built-in)
- Max Print Speed: 4" per sec
- Max Print Width: 4” (101.6 mm)
- Media Widths: 4.125” max (104.8 mm)
- Minimum Label Dimension: 0.250” (6.4 mm)
- Color Capabilities: Monocolor
- Connectivity Options: Standard USB, Ethernet; Optional Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Printer Language: BPL (Brady Programming Language)
- Compatible Software: LabelMark™ Software (18.104.22.168 or higher), MarkWare™ Software (v3.9.2 or higher), CodeSoft™ Software (v9.0 or higher), Windows® based driver for 3rd party software use
Twenty seconds or less. That's about how long it will take you to change a label cartridge and ribbon in the BBP33. Brady's smart chip technology, utilized in both the label cartridge and the ribbon, means there's no calibration, no sensor adjustments, and no print speed trial and errors.
Combine the smart chip convenience with "drop-in" labels and ribbons that always install facing the correct way and you'll wonder where the BBP33 has been all your life. Brady has eliminated the time, waste, and mess usually associated with label printing by creating a system that prints on the first label every time, doesn't require ribbon spooling, and eliminates burn temperature trial and error.
- No sensor adjustment or calibration
- No print speed or burn temp trials and errors
- No scrolling through lists searching for label part
- No need to set up label dimensions in software
- Foolproof "drop-in" ribbon and label cartridges
- Drop in the cartridge, lock it and start typing
- No threading the ribbon around spools and print heads
- Ink side of ribbon always faces the right way
- Easy-to-handle cartridges that won't roll away or get damaged
A PLETHORA OF PRINTING POSSIBILITIES
Brady has a reputation for creating label materials that are durable, versatile, and high performing. Those standards continue here with the huge selection of materials available for the BBP33. Whether you need highly visible labels for use in your Lean/5S initiative or a label with high tolerances for laboratory work, the BBP33's material selection is sure to have the label that will adhere to difficult surfaces or be integral to your kaizen efforts.
A Myriad of Materials**:
- Self-Laminating Vinyl Wire & Cable Labels (B-427) - Brady’s most popular wire marker
- Adhesive Terminal Block Labels (B-498) - Holds strong but can be removed cleanly & reapplied
- Pre-Printed Pre-Cut Blank Sign Headers (B-595) - For creating Arc Flash and safety warning labels in seconds
- Retro Reflective Tape (B-584) - For highly reflective identification that shines back brightly when struck by light
- Polyester Labels (B-423, B-430, B-432, B483, B-489) - For general purpose industrial ID applications
- Polypropylene Labels (B-425) - General labeling material for indoor use
- Standard Polyimide Labels (B-457, B-426) - For circuit board labels and high-temperature general ID applications
- Static Dissipative Polyimide Labels (B-477, B-478, B-479) - For printed circuit board ID and electronic component ID
- Outdoor Grade Vinyl Labels (B-595) - For 8-10 year outdoor use
- Cold Temperature Application Material (B-549) - For identification in temperatures as cold as -40ºF
Of course, no matter how good your printer is and how many types of labels you have, it doesn't mean a thing if people can't read what you print. Brady's BBP33 printer ribbons are as high quality and durable as the rest of the system. Shipped in a self-contained cartridge that drops correctly into the printer with a click, and featuring smear-proof ink that can last for years in outdoor or industrial environments, Brady's B30 ribbons help provide quick, worry-free printouts time after time.
Ribbon Roll Call:
- Quick and easy supply changes with “Drop & Click” print ribbons
- Long-lasting printed text via tough, smear-proof ribbons
- Durable print withstands years in industrial areas and/or outdoor conditions
- Self-contained cartridges drop straight into printer with a “click”
- Eliminates the need for calibrating, threading, wasted feeding, and ensures the ink will always be facing the right direction
- Printer notifies user if installed ribbon is not recommended for installed labels
LABEL MAKING THE WAY IT SHOULD BE
For high-quality, medium use via a PC the Brady BBP33 Label Printer is an excellent solution to your printing needs. If you'd like everything the BBP33 offers in a stand-alone printer check out the BBP33's sister printer, the BBP31. Both printers will have you forgetting the days of wasted time, money, and messy cleanups in no time.
The BBP33 Label Printer*** is available today in a number of configurations:
- BBP33-C BBP33 Label Printer with Auto Cutter
- BBP33-C-LMP BBP33 Label Printer with Auto Cutter and LabelMark5 Software
- BBP33-C-MWS BBP33 Label Printer with Auto Cutter and MarkWare Software
- BBP33-C-LMP-MWS BBP33 Label Printer with Auto Cutter, LabelMark5 Software and MarkWare Software
Q Source has been a proud Brady distributor since 1984 and currently features more than 1,600 Brady items on our Web site. For Brady BBP33 printers, ribbons, and labels Q Source is your resource. If you don't see the BBP33 part you want on QSource.com, or if you need a custom label, please contact us via phone (800-966-6020) or email and one of our knowledgeable Brady experts will gladly assist you.