The MT-Textured Series are two-layer, ESD-safe mats made of 100% co-extruded rubber. The layers consist of a textured dissipative top layer and a conductive bottom layer. These durable mats boast excellent resistance to soldering irons, hot solders, and most solvents.
Additional specifications of Transforming Technologies' MT-Textured Series mats include:
- Top Layer Resistance: 10^7 ohms
- Bottom Layer Resistance: 10^4 ohms
- Decay Rate: 5kv to 50v in less than .1 second
- Thickness: 0.08"
- Hardness: 60 (Shore A)
- Tensile Strength: >1000 PSI
- Elongation: >300%
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD S541-2003. RoHS compliant
- MTT2440: 2-Layer Rubber - Full Roll - 24" x 40' - Nasa Blue, Royal Blue, or Gray
- MTT3040: 2-Layer Rubber - Full Roll - 30" x 40' - Nasa Blue, Royal Blue, or Gray
- MTT3640: 2-Layer Rubber - Full Roll -36" x 40' - Nasa Blue, Royal Blue, or Gray
- MTT4840: 2-Layer Rubber - Full Roll - 48" x 40 - Nasa Blue, Royal Blue, or Gray
This series of work surface mats are also available in pre-cut sizes (which include grounding hardware and common point ground cords) or custom sizes. Please contact Q Source for pricing and purchasing information.
For more information about the MT-Textured Series products, or for other Transforming Technologies static control solutions, please email us or give us a call (800-966-6020) and one of our knowledgeable sales associates will be happy to assist you.