Featured in their May newsletter, Excelta's Titanium Tweezers offer a list of impressive features and are available in three styles: 3C-TA, 5-TA and 7-TA. These Swiss-made, heat-resistant tweezers are super lightweight and strong because of Titanium's high strength-to-weight ratio.
Some of the features and benefits of Excelta's Titanium Tweezers include:
|Excelta's 7-TA Titanium Tweezers|
- Solder does not adhere to the tip, making them excellent tools for soldering applications
- With a heat resistance up to 806°F (430 Deg C), they are up to the challenges presented by today’s "lead-free" soldering temperatures
- Zero magnetic retentivity
- Highly resistant to just about all common acids
- Work with ease under high magnification for demanding applications
- Available in three styles: 3C-TA Straight Fine Tip Titanium Tweezers (4.25” long, CTM* = .0051” x .0031”), 5-TA Straight Tapered Extra Fine Tip Titanium Tweezers (4.25” Long, CTM* = .0030” x .0015”), 7-TA Curved Fine Tip Titanium Tweezers (4.25” Long, CTM* = .0051” x .0031”)
For more information about Excelta's Titanium Tweezers, please visit our Web site, give us a call (800-966-6020), or send us an email and we'll be happy to assist you and process your order. While you're on our Web site, check out Q Source's extensive line of Excelta tools.